- a pastor of a church that's made it into two of the 18 top U.S. church lists?
- a pastor with a "relatively well known platform globally"?
- a "key leader of niche church movements"?
- a prominent blogger?
- a prominent author?
- a prominent event speaker?
- a broadcast media personality?
You can look at a handy graphic to tell if you are one and to see what demographics are likely to produce big church influencers.
But if you are one of the big guys, or even if you're not, you can help lesser churches and non-white men and women who are not doing a whole lot of influencing. For just 31 bucks a month from 500 churches, this philanthropic, selfless group will "help global Church leaders equip each other with ministry ideas and free downloadable resources." Wow.
Soon, influencers will pop up all over the globe and won't be lumped in North American congregations like they are now.